• JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 4681144

Due to the attacks on the US on Sept. 11 there have been quite a few changes to the process of immigration and obtaining a student visa. If you're planning to study in the US then you'll need to understand some of the new mandatory rules regarding your ability to enter the US and obtain a higher education. Start early concerning your immigration to the US for study because it does take time to process the paperwork. Here's the basics of what's changed and what's now required.

Accept housing. That is, if you have the option and you would have planned on staying on campus anyway. If not, continue to tell your school you will be living off campus. But you want to make sure you have a back-up place to live, and again, you can most likely withdraw from housing later. Double-check with your residential program.

Place some funds in a UK Investment Account for access in an emergency. Always have back up funds for payment of your major expenses lest anything might happen requiring urgent additional income.

The green card test is satisfied, and you are considered a resident for tax purposes, if you have been lawfully admitted into the U.S. under the immigration laws, have permanent resident status with a green card, and spend at least one day in the United States during the year.

If you work for an ICT and are considered a foreign employee of a multi-national company and wish to transfer to a United Kingdom office, you may qualify for a UK visa. Tier 4 is designed for a UK child visa, for anyone who holds a visa letter from a United Kingdom education provider. You must show proof of living expenses and maintenance fees to apply.

The days a student or teacher is present in the U.S. under an F, J, M or Q visa do not count toward the physical presence test, after the exemption period ends. You start counting days of physical presence after the exemption period has ended.

You'll also need to decide what type of ESL school that you want to attend. You have to decide how serious you are about learning English, what type of budget you have, and whether you want a more casual program or a more serious program. You'll need to figure out how much you'll be able to spend on books, activities, room and board, tuition, and more. One thing you may not have given any thought to is the weather in the area you are considering. It could be a great deal different from that you're used to at home, so you'll need to take that into account as well.

The application process is a bit time-consuming and a little frustrating if a couple has no experience in this areas of the law. With a little research and a bit of your time, a couple can get through the application and get the approval.

Informacion de contacto

TEL.  988 471 969
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

C/San Francico nº25
32400 Ribadavia

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Estamos en Facebook
Siguenos en Twitter